These terms and conditions represent an integral part of this contract between SYMMETRIC, s.r.o. representing of Industry 4.0 Insights brand and a client, which is specified above, and who by signing this Registration Form fully and without any doubt or uncertainty accepts all following terms and conditions:
1. Payment terms. SYMMETRIC , s.r.o. (hereinafter as “SYMMETRIC”) requires the full payment of the invoiced amount within 4 weeks from the issue date of the invoice. In case your internal policy does not allow you to sign contract with 14 days due date, you can ask your key account manager for an individual exception. Exception needs to be made in a written form. SYMMETRIC reserves the right to refuse entry to any client who does not pay the invoice in full and on time. The registration fee includes: conference documentation, admission to all training sessions, lunches and refreshments. The registration fee does not includes: travel, hotel accommodation, transfers or insurance.
2. Hotel accommodation. Overnight accommodation is not included in the registration fee. Registered delegates will be provided with a list of accommodation options near the event. Assistance is provided by SYMMETRIC upon request.
3. Cancellation by the client. The client has the right to cancel his/her participation in the event. Cancellation must be received by SYMMETRIC in writing, either by mail or email. If the client cancels with more than one-month advance notice before the start of the event, SYMMETRIC shall be entitled to retain and charge 50% of the total invoiced amount. If the client cancels within one month (or less) advance notice, or fails to attend the event, then the client shall not be entitled to any refund nor any discount. Client’s failure to attend the event does not cancel, decrease or in any matter waives the client’s obligation to fully pay the fee invoiced to the client by SYMMETRIC.
4. Cancellation by SYMMETRIC. While every reasonable effort is made to adhere to the advertised program, circumstances out of the control of SYMMETRIC can arise, which may cause changes in the program, including but not limited to changes in the content, date(s), location or venue, or special features of the planned event. Such circumstances include but are not limited to acts of terrorism, war, extreme weather conditions, compliance with government requests, orders and legal requirements, failure of third party suppliers to timely deliver, reserves the right to change the content, date(s), location or venue and/or special features of an event, or to postpone it or cancel it entirely as appropriate under the circumstances. Client agrees that SYMMETRIC shall not be liable for any cost, damage or expense which may be incurred by client as a consequence of the event being changed, merged with another event, postponed or cancelled and client agrees to hold SYMMETRIC harmless and to indemnify SYMMETRIC for any liability caused by any such changes, mergers, postponements or cancellations to the Client.
5. Cancellation of the event. In case SYMMETRIC cancels or the event is postponed and client wish to cancel his registration, SYMMETRIC will refund fully the registration fee paid by delegate.
6. Clients identification information. By signing of this sales contract and these terms and conditions the client gives full right to SYMMETRIC to share the client’s identification information such as, but not limited to, client’s name, address, email addresses, phone numbers and names of representatives with third parties, which participated in the same event as the client.
7. Governing law. This contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Slovak Republic (not including its conflict of laws provisions).
8. Names of participants can be changed by Client 48 hours before the event start, with no extra fees
In the name of Symmetric Ltd., I hereby declare Symmetric Ltd. will adhere to this sales contract & terms & conditions
Mliekarenska 9, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovak republic
Registration. no. : 47068124, VAT no.: SK2023741973
Attila Molnar, Director
Symmetric s.r.o.Mliekarenska 982109 BratislavaSlovak RepublicID: 47 068 124VAT No: SK2023741973Office: +421 908 879 335
Industry 4.0 InsightsNagano Park IU Nakladoveho nadrazi 613000 Prague Czech RepublicID: 065 02 318Office: +420 223 014 960